Good News This WeekPositive economic news for the U.S. continued to come in this week, including reports that:
- Unemployment dropped again to 4.6% – hitting its lowest level since August 2007.
- Manufacturing increased for the third straight month.
- Personal income increased 0.6% in October.
- Q3 GDP was 10% higher than previously thought.
ECONOMIC CALENDAR:Monday: ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Tuesday: International Trade, Productivity and Costs Wednesday: Gallup U.S. Job Creation Index Friday: Consumer Sentiment
Quote Of The Week
“Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – W. Clement Stone
Recipe Of The WeekBaby Back Ribs Made in the oven, these spicy ribs are a hit. Serves 4 Ingredients:
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the ribs in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet in one layer.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, oregano, cayenne, salt, and oil and mix well.
- Cover both sides of the ribs with the garlic and oregano mixture, coating evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour, flipping once after 30 minutes.
- Remove and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.